Full Laboratory Services in El Paso
New Light Primary Care clinic also offers laboratory services to screen for various results. These exams may be ordered by your primary care physician as a precaution or as a type of routine test. You can get the tests done in our facility without having to go somewhere else to get the work.
Our Lab Services
Blood tests can serve different purposes and each can give your doctor important information about your health. A CBC test for example, contains important data regarding your red blood cell and white blood cell count. This can serve as precursory information for certain types of cancers, infections, and other health concerns like a low immune system. The test can then be a great way to prevent a problem from becoming bigger and taking proactive measures in the improvement of your health. Some of the routine lab work we perform includes:
- Toxicology-used to look for traces of drugs in the system
- CBC (Complete blood count) – can help detect diseases and disorders
- BMP (Basic metabolic panel)- measures different chemicals in the blood
- Blood Clotting Tests- often called coagulation panel that checks proteins in the blood that affects blood clotting process
- Blood Enzyme Tests- these can be used to check for heart attacks
- HIV Testing- test for the presence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Urine test for UTI or Urinary Tract Infections
- TB Test- regular tuberculosis test often required for work or school
Labwork & More
New Light accepts walk in patients, so while you don’t need an appointment to receive one of the tests, it is recommended. Depending on what kind of laboratory services you require, it might take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of days to get results back. If you’re waiting on results from our lab will notify you as soon as we have them ready for pick up or for a follow-up with one of the physicians.
All Payments Accepted
New Light accepts all major forms of insurance including Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance. We also offer special pricing for people who wish to pay with cash. Furthermore, offer payment plans in the form of our No Insurance Program, please ask our staff for details.
Trust New Light With Your Blood Work
New Light Primary Care is your local family medicine clinic. Our dedicated physicians and doctors are ready to get you back to health and help you with all your medical issues and concerns. Whether they are routine check-ups, laboratory services, urgent care needs, we can help. Call us at 915-772-5400 for more information or to schedule an appointment. Stop by the clinic at 3615 Rutherglen, El Paso, Texas 79925.