Dr. Martha Manquero-Butler’s story begins with an innate desire to help people. She always wanted to treat the sick. Dr. Manquero-Butler has treated patients for more than 20 years. When she first began working, she realized there was a lack of care for homebound patients, which led her to fill this void. For the last three, Dr. Manquero-Butler has focused on house calls, providing compassionate care during these visits.
New Light Primary Care has now migrated to in-office services. Our facility, located on the east side of town, is now open! As we continue to serve the El Paso community with trusted care, our new location offers additional services such as X-rays, blood tests, and much more.
Family Medicine in El Paso
- New Light Primary Care offers the best family medicine in the area.
- Our top priority is the health and well-being of every one of our patients.
- Our highly-reviewed services put us at the forefront of El Paso family medicine.
- Our commitment to the local region is unmatched.
- We know medical issues can be surprises, so we accept walk-in patients.
- Your reviews are important. Please leave us one today!
- Our facility has lab capabilities and provides routine blood work.
- Whether it is a medical emergency or the common flu, we are here to help.
- Our hours include Saturdays by appointment.
- Our clinic is staffed by a caring group of health care providers.
- Come by and meet our friendly front office staff!
- Our head doctor has served the borderland for more than twenty years.
- New Light Primary Care provides personalized treatments in family medicine.
- Need an X-ray or blood test? We can do it here!
- Our short wait times allow us to treat many urgent medical issues.
The New Light Primary Care Difference
Our family medicine clinic stands out for its expertise, experience, and service. Our doctors and nurse practitioners are experts in their field and have worked in the El Paso community for many years.
When it comes to customer service, you will always receive friendly and courteous service from our front-office staff. We believe our outstanding customer service helps to set us apart from other local clinics.
Going to the doctor’s office is not a pleasant time but with compassion, patience, and understanding, we make this unpleasant occasion one of tranquility and peace of mind. That’s the New Light Primary Care difference.
Why Choose Us?
Having a family member suffer from an illness is always difficult, which is why New Light Primary Care offers the comfort of a local family medicine clinic. We provide thorough and individualized care. You can expect to receive personalized care no matter your need or medical history.
Certifications and Associations
All of our doctors and nurse practitioners are experienced and fully qualified.
Dr. Manqueros-Butler has been practicing medicine in the El Paso area for nearly twenty years. Since 2002, she has been a Diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice and holds a license to practice medicine in the state of Texas. Additionally, Dr. Manqueros-Butler received her Drug Enforcement Agency certification to prescribe controlled substances.
Rosa Zamora is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with a Ph.D. in Nursing.
Yvonne Rosales is a Nurse Practitioner with vast experience in ICU.
Locations We Serve
We serve the entire El Paso area including Horizon, TX. We recently opened our medical clinic located at 3615 Rutherglen, El Paso, TX 79925. You can also find us on the east side of town, off Montana Avenue in the Cielo Vista area. This location is equipped to offer a variety of services including lab services, X-rays, immunizations and more.
We Welcome New Patients
As a family medicine clinic, we accept patients ages 18 years and older. Our doctors have vast experience in working with the elderly. This includes vulnerable patients given their extensive time performing house calls and emergency services
We Accept All Insurances
New Light Primary Care accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurances. We also offer special pricing for patients who wish to pay in cash. We do our best to provide affordable services so that you can get back to feeling better. However, we do offer payment plans for patients without insurance or with high deductibles. Please give us a call to learn more.
Contact Us Today For More Information
Our office doors are always open to new patients. Please give us a call at 915-772-5400 if you have any questions regarding our services. We look forward to serving you!